OSP ENGINEERSeptember 18, 2018
We are seeking an experienced Permitting / Right of Way Coordinator to be the subject matter expert on all permitting of a large fiber deployment in the South Florida market. Experience in right-of-way and encroachment permits for telecommunication build preferred. Candidate must have local permitting experience in Broward and Miami-Dade counties and an understanding of the permitting application process.
- Responsible for acquiring up to date permitting information from local jurisdictions and pull necessary information to complete permit packages for OSP – aerial, underground and special permits for RR and canal crossings, etc.
- Follow up with the permitting authority and address any comments or corrections required to ensure compliance with the jurisdiction.
- Researching and analyzing county records, survey maps, parcel maps, right of way maps, plats, and construction maps to ensure permit drawings are done correctly.
- Maintaining orderly records of all documents
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience permitting in the South Florida area
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent applicable experience
- Experience in OSP telecommunications is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong computer and communication capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively or independently
- Experience troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Must practice good judgment and take ownership in safety culture